Black, Pink, Red, White, Black Matt, Cream, Gold Matt, Pastel Blue, Pastel Green
Water level indicator, Soft opening lid, Limescale filter, Removable filter, Auto switch off at 100 degrees Celsius, Safety auto shut off, 360 degrees swivel base, Concealed heating element, Built-in cord wrap, Antislip feet
$220.00 – $235.00
With its mix of technology and retro style, the Smeg electric kettles make every moment special, from breakfast to afternoon tea, a quick break or to relax in the evening. It boils water quickly, precisely and efficiently. Fast, safe and reliable, Smeg kettles offer stainless steel body, a large 1.7 litres capacity and a cordless base which makes it even more practical and functional since it can be repositioned at will.
– A 1.7 litre or 7 cup capacity with an automatic shut off if turned on while empty.
– Soft open lid to ensure that condensation runs back into the kettle.
– Easy Cleaning with a concealed element and removable limescale filter.
– Super fast boiling with a 3000W output
Style meets Quality
With their mix of technology and slightly retro style, Smeg kettles make every moment special, from breakfast to afternoon tea, from a quick break to relaxing in the evening. They boil water quickly, precisely and efficiently.
Variable temperature kettles
The variable temperature kettle has been created for real tea lovers, where precision of temperature is so important. The Smeg variable tempreature kettle allows you to choose from a number of options between 50 degrees and 100 degrees Celsius to customise the water temperature, creating the perfect cup of tea.
– Elegant Soft Opening: The kettles lid is soft opening when the central button is pressed for easy filling.
– Limescale filter: The kettle has an in-built stainless steel filter which filters out natural limescale. It’s removable for cleaning too.
– 3000W power: Super fast boiling.
360 swivel base: The kettle can slot onto the base in any position and has a handy cable tidy. The base also has non-slip feet.
The kettles enamelled stainless steel surface ensures excellent heat conduction and there is an automatic switch off at 100 degrees Celsius for added piece of mind.